Did you know that January is Get Organized Month? If you are ready to get organized this month, have I got the event for you!
It’s that time again–Saturday, January 28th is the 6th annual NAPO-Austin ‘Clear Your Clutter Day’ sponsored by the Austin Chapter of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO).
This year the event will be held at Bethany United Methodist Church 10010 Anderson Mill Road, Austin, TX 78750.
Drop off for FREE — ONE CARLOAD PER HOUSEHOLD of:
- Up to three boxes of paper to be shredded
- Women’s new or gently used career clothing and accessories
- New or gently used shoes (men’s/women’s/children’s)
- Discarded flattened moving boxes
- Used cell phones and computers and electronics
- Useable unwanted items (furniture, books, clothes, rugs, art, etc.)
- Non-useable unwanted items** (a/k/a JUNK)
- Mobility assistance devices (wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, shower chairs, etc.)
Click here for more information and a list of what you cannot bring. IF you do NOT live in the Austin area visit the National Association of Professional Organizers web-site calendar for Get Organized Month events in your area.
Happy clutter clearing!