The holidays are almost here. This is the time of year when project fever is at an all time high! Everyone is trying to finish up projects to be ready for a party worthy home, a guest room fit for a queen, and a play room ready to accept more toys.
So which projects should be on the top of your list as you prepare for the holiday? Here is my list of the top five spaces that need attention during the holidays.
1. Guest room. Clear the clutter and give your guests a space they can rest and relax in.
2. Guest bath. When packing for a trip people often forget something. Have a well stocked guest friendly bathroom.
3. Kids room/play room. Out with the old and in with the new.
4. Kitchen. The kitchen is the heart of the home and if you’re hosting guest be sure you are well prepared for holiday meals and guest snacks.
5. Living room. Clear the clutter and get ready for entertaining.
I’ll be posting blogs with tips on how to get each of these spaces ready for the holidays over the next few days. So stay tuned. Which area are you working or now? Which area do you need to work on? Leave a comment below and let me know.