Are you ready to get organized but don’t know where to start? Have you tried to get organized in the past and you end up frustrated or with a bigger mess? Join me on Tuesday, February 8th at 9:30 AM CST for the first teleclass in my new monthly series entitled Seven Steps for Creating a GREAT Space.
If you’ve listened to my free audio course Finding the PULSE of Your Home: Five Keys to Whole Home Balance, available on the main page of the POSH website, then you’ve already learned that getting your space organized is just one part of the PULSE system. The other part is staying organized, and that’s where GREAT (short for Group, Reduce, Evaluate, Acquire [Containers], and Transform) comes in.
On this call you will learn:
- A seven step process to organize any space
- The biggest mistake people make when trying to get organized
- Strategies to make your next organizing project easier
- Strategies for letting go of the clutter
- What you can do to help stay organized
Each month we will go through one area of the PULSE System. By the end of the five months you will have completed all areas of the PULSE system and be well on your way to a more organized home. Purchase this teleclass today by clicking here!